To choose a Color, view the original 8-Color image at the very bottom of this post.
From Left to Right, Top to Bottom:
1. If you chose Indigo Blue, your Color Medicine is soft Beige! Your Intuition has been working overtime, possibly causing headaches, eye strain, and disrupted sleep patterns. Working with Beige vibrations has a restful effect to Body, Mind, and Spirit, while reminding us that there is no need to “Try” to use our Intuition to discover Truths in the world around us. Truths are revealed when they are meant to be revealed! Be very mindful of others’ Psychic Boundaries, and Mind Your Own Karma. Your curiosity may have led you to seek Information about someone that is not your Karmic Right to know. The Universe recommends that you withdraw your attention from this person or situation, and get back to tending the Garden of your own life. Rest and Relaxation will come naturally, as a result.
2. If you chose Burgundy (Deep Red), your Color Medicine is refreshing Aquamarine! You may be too preoccupied with unrealistic wants and needs, which makes you appear distant and inflexible to the needs of those around you. Come up for air! This is a time of Emerging, not hiding in your own world or dwelling on an impossible reality. Open up and Allow others into your space, and consider their needs, wants, and desires just as valid as your own. Meditation with Aquamarine will help release stuck energy in your Aura and Chakra System, for someone may have had a limiting influence on you in this lifetime or the last. Your friends and family will be happy to see you Opening Up and Shining your Bright Light into the world again.
3. If you chose Sunflower Yellow, your Color Medicine is True Blue! You may be following False Teachings which are leading you away from your own Personal Truth. Stop, and re-evaluate your intake of information, and what you deem to be credible, or not. Someone who exudes the persona of a Teacher may simply be putting on a good front. Do not be deceived by appearances, either! A trendy hairstyle or gym-perfect body does not mean someone is credentialed to teach others, especially where Spiritual Matters are concerned. Are you following someone because they project a mesmerizing physical appearance? Think again. You may be following this person’s teachings for superficial reasons. Step back and check your Truth, and then move on to another learning path.
4. If you chose New Green, your Color Medicine is inspiring Violet! You are looking for manifestation results too quickly, while impatience is stalling the growth! You must learn to Trust that all is set in motion, and will blossom in Divine Time. Your sense of Time is out of sync with the Flow of Universal Time. Plant more seeds and set other manifestations in motion while you’re waiting! Growth will be apparent soon. Look for signs from the Spirit Realm to guide your thoughts and actions, and clue you in on what’s really happening underground. Remember who is ultimately in charge… not you! Surrender the need to control outcomes and Trust that the best will manifest in due time. Have Faith and don’t give up just yet.
5. If you chose Cyan Blue, your Color Medicine is fiery Red-Orange! Your energy is being spread too thin across too many projects or obligations, which results in diluted or disappointing manifestation results. Streamline your decisions, and put only your Priorities into action at this time. Decide what is best for you, rather than letting others’ opinions influence your choices and actions. Actions Speak Louder Than Words, so your Actions will prove to be more productive than your words at this time. As soon as you start moving and choosing decisively, the most productive, prosperous path will become clear. You have mastered the Art of Affirmation, now, are you ready to put those Affirmations into Action? What’s your first action step? Start… now!
6. If you chose Hot Pink, your Color Medicine is rich Emerald Green! Your focus has become too superficial, so the Universe is asking you to shift toward seeing your Self and others through the Eyes of your Heart. Superficial appearances are misleading, and perhaps leading you to misjudge others or an important opportunity or situation. Look beyond appearances, and into energies. Close your eyes and feel your way through it, if you have to. What someone else is chasing after, is not right for you, so let it go. Your Non-Judgmental, Unconditionally Loving energy and softened approach is most attractive to others at this time.
7. If you chose Orange, your Color Medicine is mystical Deep Teal! You must learn to relate to others on a deeper, more Heart-felt level. Feel before you speak! Let your Heart guide your actions and alignments. You might be missing out on the presence of an important Soulmate, since your attention has been distracted by other, less important *things.* The focus must shift away from your needs and onto the Purpose of the Partnership as a whole, away from needing, wanting, and getting, to experiencing the Deep Bond which flows between two people who simply and sincerely care for and about each other. Re-evaluate how you have been treating your partner, perhaps demanding too much without willingness to serve them in a Spirit of Love and Equality. Now is the time to reconcile! Focus on Appreciation rather than Accumulation.
8. If you chose Black, your Color Medicine is brilliant White! Adept at navigating the channels between Light and Dark, Spirit and Matter, you are now called to dwell fully in the Light, and make your presence known through Light-Filled activities. To understand your Shadow Side is necessary, but not necessary to dwell upon it or allow fluid expression of it, all of the time. In fact, your Shadow Side may have a little too much freedom in your life right now, so perhaps tuck it away, behind you, where it belongs. Perhaps you’ve been focusing too much on worn-out dualities which no longer apply in this dawning Aquarian Age, so be careful not to stumble backwards into out-moded ways of thinking, being, or even judging others. Avoid negativity and dark topics, for now, and turn fully toward the Light.
Learn to read Color with your own MHCI Color Oracle Card Deck, available here: http://www.colorreadings.com/color-store.html
Personalized Color Card Readings are always available, request yours here: http://www.colorreadings.com/
~ MHCI, The Color Oracle
The Color Oracle
Intuitive Author, Designer, and Developer of Color Me Healed! and MHCI Color Oracle Cards